Bacon Wrapped Chicken Kebab
One of the easiest recipes ever. All you need is some chicken breast cut into cubes and streaks of bacon. Spice with some salt, pepper and any of your other favourite spices. Wrap the bacon around the chicken breast cubes and bake until the bacon is crispy. This wonderful recipe and picture is from ifoodbloggger.com, check out their blog for more awesome ideas.
Paleo Taco Pie
Another really easy and equally delicious recipe at Paleoleap.com.
Pie Crust Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour;
- 1/4 cup butter, or clarified butter, melted;
- 1 tsp salt;
Pie Filling Ingredients
- 1 lb ground beef;
- 1 tbsp Paleo cooking fat;
- 1/2 onion, chopped;
- 1/2 cup homemade barbecue sauce; OR any of your favourite sauce.
- 1 cup lettuce, chopped;
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced;
- 1 avocado, chopped;
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste;
This is one of my favourite recipe’s and my husband also loves it. It’s quite fast to make and you can add any side dishes you like. This recipe and picture is from Sally’sbakingaddiction
- 3-4 chicken breasts cut into strips.
- 1 Cup Almond flour
- 1/2 crushed pecans
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- paprika, parsley and dijon mustard
Mix the almond flour, pecans, paprika, parsley, mustard and salt in a bowl. Mix the Honey and Olive oil in a separate bowl.
Dip the chicken strips in the honey mixture. When covered dip it in the dry mixture. Cover well. Lay the covered chicken pieces in a baking dish and bake until golden brown or until well done.
Curried Butternut Squash Soup
Vegan, Paleo and low cal. Recipe Here, also from Paleoleap.com
- 1 or 2 butternut squashes (1 is good for about 3 good portions); ( can also go 1/2 and 1/2 with sweet potatoes.
- 1 or 2 cans of coconut milk, depending on the number of squashes you prepare. (you’ll find it in most grocery stores and at your health food store, look for organic without any other ingredient except maybe guar gum);
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
- Any fresh or dried herb you’ve got laying around;
Full recipe here, recipe and picture from thankyourbody.com
- 4 ripe organic bananas, mashed
- 4 organic cage-free eggs
- ½ cup organic almond or coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil, melted (where to buy)
- 1 teaspoon organic real vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground organic cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground organic nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground organic clove
- ¼ teaspoon ground organic ginger
- 1 teaspoon aluminum free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Optional: 1-2 Tablespoons organic honey or maple syruP
Personally I always just use the banana’s, 1 egg, almond flour and honey and it tastes great all the same 🙂 If the mixture seems dry I usually just add more banana.